Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]Ken: TO THE ALL YOU CAN EAT PLACE!!!

Siren: YEAAAA!

Ken: LETS GO!

*they both fly off to the all you can eat place* [/B][/QUOTE]

[B] Meanwhile, still at the buffet... [/B]

Leona happily smiled, as she continued stuffing her face. "MMMMM..... :tasty: This place serves good food...."

She soon finished, and looked around. "Hey! Where'd that other girl go? She was here a secon--"

But before she could finish her sentance, Siren and Ken walked in. Leona grinned, and walked up to them.

"Hi! I'm Leona! I was the girl who you were sitting with earlier" Siren nodded. "Hm. I'm Siren... And this is--" "Ken. My name's Ken." Leona smiled at the two.

"So... Ken and Siren... Would you like something to eat?" The two other saiyans grinned, and happily ran to the buffet.
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1][b][i] You may think Forte was just doing nothing eh? He was training to beyond the limits of his body [/i]

Forte: Flame Crusher!!!

[i] Forte fires Flames with beams inside of it with massive impact [/i]

Forte: Come on....

Dargat: I will fight you...

Forte: DIE!

[i] Forte pushes his powers to SSJ 4 maxed out [/i]

Forte: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

[i] Forte starts to pummel Dargat. His punches are so strong you could feel them on Earth because he is right outside the atomosphere[/i]

Forte: DIE!!

Dargat: Giga

[i] Dragat explodes with power and they are furious at each other attacking full blast [/i]

Forte: I will beat you!!!!!!![/color][/size][/b]
Posted
siren pauses in stuffing her face and says

siren: forte's fighting someone strong... ohhh!!! rice balls!! dibbs!!

ken: dang! i was after thoes too!!
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1][b] Forte: I need to get strong...Im a weakling. I need to be stronger...

[i] Forte starts to scream of rage and pummels Dargat [/i]

Dargat: Ow ow ow ow..

[i] Forte gets stronger and is on fire and is going too much for Dargat to handle.[/i][/color][/size][/b]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...