Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]Okay, I was trying to edit myO and when I went to go look at my site, it said "The user profile you were trying to access is currently turned off." How in the lords name do I fix this??[/size]
Posted
There is a thread designated for all myOtaku problems located [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=35734]here[/URL]. Please use this thread for all future problems.

To answer your question, go to your myOtaku backroom and find 'Edit Profile'. It is the very first drop down box, On or Off? If you would like to turn your site on, choose 'On' in the box. :) Its that simple.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...