Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I tried putting [URL=this]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/Sage_Gin/knivessig.jpg[/URL] picture in my signature as a banner. I put it on, but when I post, it doesn't show up. Help?
Posted
[size=1]Okay when you put it in the signature make sure you have [*img] [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/Sage_Gin/knivessig.jpg[/url][/*img] without the *'s. And if that doesnt work Im not sure whats wrong...[/size]
Posted
Yeah, forgetting to add the [img] code is pretty easy mistake to do, I forget it myself sometimes. It's easy to fix though. If that's not the problem, it could be that your banner is too large. Did you get a message saying that it was too large? Try previewing your sig while messing around with the size of it. Just some thoughts.

If I remember correctly, the maximum spec's are 500 x 100. That should help you out.
Posted
I edited it, re-uploaded it, and tried it again. This time, though, it said something about subscribed threads...

There are no subscribed threads to display in this folder for this time period.

That's what it says everytime I click save signature.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...