Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KyJaUn~FuLlEr [/i]
[B]NO I THINK I HEARD SOMEONE SAY THAT THEY HAVE TO HAVE AKIRA'S PEMISSION BUT I REALLY WANT THEM TO [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Are you sure? I think it would suck so bad. And, they would have these actors who no nothing of the show anyway... we've got movies of DB/Z/GT already.[/SIZE]
Posted
steve says that he has 100% guaranteed proof that they're making a live action movie, but he won't show it to anybody.

i think they should use computer animation, like they did for FF, & then it would rule. but there's no way they can get the full effects w/ a live action movie.
Posted
:cool: you`d be surprised what i know:devil: but i will say this that it`s going to be big, during a summer and they will not i repeat will not let fans down!! and they will gain new fans as well..and if it goes well there will be more!!!!!!:cool:
Posted
bah.. i doubt it steave.. if your so sure why dont you share the wealth? inform us of this 'what you know' its getting slightly irritating hearing you say that.. yet you never actually back up ANYthing that you say with any information..
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by steve [/i]
[B]:cool: you`d be surprised what i know:devil: but i will say this that it`s going to be big, during a summer and they will not i repeat will not let fans down!! and they will gain new fans as well..and if it goes well there will be more!!!!!!:cool: [/B][/QUOTE]

U do know that they say that about everything? Besides, my connections are beyond urs, and believe me, they are well beyond urs. I have connections in Japan, Russia, England, Germany, Spain, France, mostly all the European Countries, and the US. And I would've heard this well before u would've, cause I know some guys in the movie bus, and they work with the top guns of all the companies and all, and not one of them have heard of this so called "Live Action DB Movie", besides, if it really was being made, it probably will be like Mortal Combat, or Street Fighter Movie. I rented the Street Fighter Movie for one reason, to make fun of it all night long! And i did do that, and I had a laugh! And I'll probably have a laugh with this stupid idea of makin a live action DB movie!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Posted
btw.. i think we aready have a topic about this.. go read that.. and if you still have questions.. pm the person you think can answer.. dont post another one of these 'live action dbz' topics.. please people.. i think i'll just close this topic now..

edit: i actually personally hunted down the topic for you..
[url]http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4157[/url]

*now closes topic*
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...