Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Avatar and Banner request!


Recommended Posts

Guest Dagnarus
Posted
[COLOR=Red][FONT=Century Gothic]Can anyone make me a Hellsing Avatar and Banner of Alucard?! :D
And for the name on the banner make one with Dagnarus Hellsing and one with just Dagnarus, the more the merrier!!! Thank You :devil: [/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
here, I haven't done the avatar yet 'cause I want to see if you like the banner first.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21241&stc=1[/img]

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21242&stc=1[/img]

I know they aren't masterpieces...so if you don't like them I don't mind.
Posted
Here are your requests. Two banners and an avatar.

I this what you were looking for? If you plan on using the non firey one else where then you'll have to save it to your computer and uplaod it somewhere else.

Enjoy.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...