Sara Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 Okay, I know absolutely nothing about Final Fantasy....But Sephiroth intrigued me.
Treble Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 Wow thats a nice drawing Cera heh it just the face looks a little goofy but anwway i find Sephiroth a very hard character to draw and what you drawn is a good.
DarkerSephiroth Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 Awsome can i put that on my world of ffpics???Oh what the heck i will and ill put by cera
Flash Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 That's a pretty good pic, Cera. :) Oh, andWhere did I find this picture? It rules.
Sephiroth Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 nice pic cera, sephiroth is a pretty difficult person to draw....
KUNIVA Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [font=Lucida Handwriting][color=Darkblue]Nice pic Cera[/color][/font] [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]andWhere did I find this picture? It rules. [/B][/QUOTE] [font=Lucida Handwriting][color=Darkblue]I made A banner with that pic a litte wile back before I found out about this place the one you have is the Sephiroth in the middle.[/color][/font] [URL=http://homepages.about.com/mew1234/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/evil_sephiroth.jpg]click her for it[/URL]
Flash Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KUNIVA [/i] [B][font=Lucida Handwriting][color=Darkblue]Nice pic Cera[/color][/font] [font=Lucida Handwriting][color=Darkblue]I made A banner with that pic a litte wile back before I found out about this place the one you have is the Sephiroth in the middle.[/color][/font] [URL=http://homepages.about.com/mew1234/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/evil_sephiroth.jpg]click her for it[/URL] [/B][/QUOTE] Link doesn't work... Access denied...
KUNIVA Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] Link doesn't work... Access denied... [/B][/QUOTE] [font=Lucida Handwriting][color=Darkblue]This time it should work[/color][/font] [URL=http://dafuture16.homestead.com/files/sig9a.jpg]Click here[/URL]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now