Guest Hitomi Kanzaki Posted October 16, 2004 Posted October 16, 2004 I've seen a few sites that look like this [url]http://www.myotaku.com/users/red_tigress/[/url] Everything moves over the background image, and it doesn't move. How do you do that?? I tried looking for an area that has html editing but all I could find was the colour editing page, when you go to edit styles. Even if I could find the area where you edit things hard core with html, I wouldn't know how to do that exactly. Thanks. :wigout:
Baron Samedi Posted October 17, 2004 Posted October 17, 2004 [size=1]Insert the following into your Introduction, but replace IMAGEURL with...well, your images URL: Also, do not remove the inverted commas on either side of the IMAGEURL.[/size]
Guest Hitomi Kanzaki Posted October 17, 2004 Posted October 17, 2004 Thank you so much!!!! BUt now...I'm sorry to bug you more. How do you get the background colours to go away that are on top of the main background? EDIT: I just figured that part out my self....but I see that some people have gotten rid of the advertisements and stuff....how do you get rid of that??
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now