Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Fairy Tale X [M-VSL]


Are you planning on joining Fairy Tale X?  

5 members have voted

  1. 1. Are you planning on joining Fairy Tale X?

    • YEAH!
      4
    • Ummm...No...
      1


Recommended Posts

Posted
First of all, this rpg is rated M, I forgot to include the rating in the Adventure Inn, so sorry, lol. Now this is where all discussion for Fairy Tale X is to take place, so don't spam in Adventure Inn. If you have any questions about the rpg, don't PM me unless it's private. Just ask questions in here. This rpg should be a success if I get good roleplayers.

:smirk:

[B][URL=http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=43416]FAIRY TALE X recruitment[/URL] [/B]
Posted
[size=1][color=darkred]
Well MysticKnight, I signed up. I Can't tell if I'm a good RPer or not, but lemme know how I'm doing.

Just one question for you, how long are you going to wait to close the signups and start the game?

That's all, Ta!
[/size][/color]
Posted
Yo, mystic, I just signed up and... well... I hope it was ok, I figured it was your standered fairy tale style, so it would include dwarves... if not, you can just say they are very... reclusive, and dont let anyone into their kingdom or somthing... Anway, lket's not drag the signups on like you did with Hellgun, we all know how that turned out... so, anyway, dont drag it on and... hope i',m in and... yeah... cya...
Posted
Okay, well yeah I'll let you have dwarves, it doesn't matter. This world that they're in, the Fairy Tale Land I call it, is full of magical creatures and people. There is boundless amounts of creatures and magic, so don't worry. I will read all of the sign ups when I get enough characters signed up. If someone wanted to sign up for a minor character like a fairy or something, anything, then that's okay too. I won't drag these on, I'm just gonna wait like a week or two at the most, just until we have all the signups. Tell friends to join if you think they would be good roleplayers. Thanks again.

:smirk:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...