Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok, so, i've had this idea for a while now. Basiclly it is a tale in the world of WarHammer. I'm not sure if many people here play WarHammer, but for those that do an RP like this would be a sheer delight. Basically it follows the adventure of Dirk (A Gyropcopter Pilot from Karaz-A-Karak) and CO. as they seek to rid the Grobi (orc) scum from the face of the land. Now, this would not be truely much of an interesting RPG in itself, but I also planned to have the Demonic Horde's pulling the strings from behind, and it will ultimatnly become a great battle for the survival of all that is good. Now, here is my delima... As most of you know, my RPG's didn't get much response, so I wondering if somone (preferably with WarHammer knowladge) could help me design and create this RPG, becouse I am a huge Warhammer buff, and I would seriously think that it would be a great idea to bring this experiance to an RPG format, since that is alot more flexable then a tabletop game... anyway, I am looking for anyone willing to help an idiot like me in designing this RPG.

Anyway, thanks, and... well... I hope thi sworks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...