Flash Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 I've heard a bit about this series, and it intrests me quite a lot... Has anyone here seen it? And if so, can you give me the low-down? Cheers.
Sephiroth Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 here's the low-down, its one of the worst gundam series in existance, along with zz gundam....
Saturn_Healer Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 Ok my opinion. IT SUCKs! I fell asleep durning the first volumn! BORING! I swear I love Gundam, but oh my god someone help the person thought of that gundam up. Advice, I would never rent another tape again of that series. Sorry Turn A gundam fans If there are any....
Flash Posted November 7, 2001 Author Posted November 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]here's the low-down, its one of the worst gundam series in existance, along with zz gundam.... [/B][/QUOTE] o.O;; /me cancels download of 'Turn A Gundam; Episode 1' /me begins download of 'G Gundam; Episode 1'
Guest Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 G gundams great I love the Bolt Gundam and Devil Gundam and Speigal Gundam....Spelling right? any way I have games for you but it will not send unless you are an aol memeber.
Saturn_Healer Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 Final Flash can you do me a favor? Where are you downloading G gundam?! What URL were?!
dark lord Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 hey i know turn a gundam was bad but it wasnt as bad as zz i mean the plot was bad but if u get it in japenese with out sub titles and put it on mute then its ok cause i realy like those mbile suites thiere unlike any thing else
Flash Posted November 8, 2001 Author Posted November 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saturn_Healer [/i] [B]Final Flash can you do me a favor? Where are you downloading G gundam?! What URL were?! [/B][/QUOTE] Heh heh... I'd tell you, but that would go against Otakuboards' rules against illegal stuff... :p
Sephiroth Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] Heh heh... I'd tell you, but that would go against Otakuboards' rules against illegal stuff... :p [/B][/QUOTE] heh heh, clever, but I think you should just pm her the url, since pm'ing the url is not against board rules....
Flash Posted November 9, 2001 Author Posted November 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] heh heh, clever, but I think you should just pm her the url, since pm'ing the url is not against board rules.... [/B][/QUOTE] True, true... Saturn Healer, I have only one thing to say to you... WinMX...
Posthumous Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 G Gundam is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy beter than Turn a Gundam.
Ice Dragon v2 Posted November 30, 2001 Posted November 30, 2001 The Gundam is a statue for crying out loud. And the crest is part of its face. In one pic, I see Zakus. What gives??
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now