Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]My posts seem very empty without a banner for a signature, so I'm asking any of you pros to cook me up a little something.

I'd like it sleek and 'cool'. Not cool as in, "OMFGz, th4tz R0XORz", though if it was worth that, the better. But what I mean is like, Lounge Jazz/Beatnik cool.

I'm afraid I have no images to give you, but I would like it based on [i]A Detective's Story[/i] from the Animatrix. So you should be looking for pictures of the protagonist in that story, the detective. They're usually black and white images, so that makes things easier.

Shape the banner how you want, and keep it smallish please, but not tiny. Also, some small text should state "Unexpected..."

Much obliged. I'll return the favor in anyway I can.

Good luck!

[b][Z][/b][/size]
Posted
[COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]I've taken a try.

I didn't really change much of anything, other then lighting and color adjustment. So they're rather plan. If you'd like something else done ot them to make them better, let me know.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21340[/IMG]


[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21339[/IMG]
Posted
[size=1]You know what, I'm incredibly impressed with what you cooked up within the tiny amount of time you've had. And the simplicity really works. I especially like the gradient effect on the second one.

Definitely a reminder of my Reanimatrix character.

Thankyou very much.

[b][Z][/b][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...