Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is a thread for all discussion of Bounty of Mana, my new rpg. This is actually a good rpg that I've come up with recently. I've had writer's block for months now, but I'm still working on a big story, but as of now, this is a good rpg. I am sure this will turn out good if we get good roleplayers, so join. I'd also like to ask Rhian and Daisuke to join if they're not too busy, and FirePheonix, if he's still on here.

:smirk:
Posted
[QUOTE=Moi]I'd also like to ask Rhian and Daisuke to join if they're not too busy, and FirePheonix, if he's still on here.

:smirk:[/QUOTE]
[size=1][font=veranda][color=indigo]Oh, Jacob's still on here. ^_^ His computers just down for a while.

Well, if you could give us an idea of what teh RPG is supposed be like...?[/size][/font][/color]
Posted
Oh, of course Rhian, lol. Just click on the link on my sig to get to the rpg recruitment and read about it. Remember that rpg we were in like a year ago that had bounty hunters in it? I was thinking of something like that. It'll be good I'm hoping. There's a big twist to the story that you'd never believe, but you have to wait to find out.

As Always,
Mana (used to be MysticKnight, remember? lol)
Posted
I think FirePhoenix changed his name to something else. Like something that started witha Ka or and L. I can't remember. Anyhow. I joined yesterday. My only question is about the rpg set time period. Like is it in the future, past, present, medieval, etc. I made my character around kind of a past medieval feel so if I need to change it just tell me.
Posted
Well, it is a modern time period, but it is not in this world. It is in a land called Telemnar. You can make him seem medieval-like if you want, but it's up to you. It is more of a modern setting though. Tell your friends of the rpg so we can get more sign-ups. Thanks.
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=Sienna]Wow, I haven't even checked this thread yet and I am kinda surprised. Lol, I would join your rp (Unless I am not the Daisuke you are talking about?). But I am sick and packed with rps so sorry.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...