Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I have noticed two animes missing for your directory. Read or Die(OAV and TV0 is not in your directory, and neither is Rune Soldier Louie. If you cannot enter this into your directory without some sort of media (fanart, review, ect.) I would gladly submit one, but I don't think it is fair that these two animes(even if one is mediocre) get ignored.
Posted
[FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=2][COLOR=blue]If you are talking about Dagger's thread in the anime lounge, a thread just has to be made, but I guess you are obviously referring to theOtaku.com.

Yeah, that's a huge gripe I have at the moment because I was going to submit a review and the anime I did it on wasn't listed. What a major bummer - there should be an "other" option. I mean, sure, there's no content for the anime at the time, but how can you expect to get any if no one can submit anything for it?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Guest kagOME91inugirl
Posted
yeah ur right! any anime worth being created should be known about and not just blown off! u should do something!!!!







~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I AM THE TRUE ANTI-KIKYO!!! W/ ALL KAGOME FANS UNITED WE CAN BRING THE EMPIRE OF KIKYO DOWN!!! FOLLOW ME AND I WILL BRING U TO INUYASHA!
ALL KIKYO FANS SHALL BE KILLED IN A VIOLENT AND BLOODY WAY!!!!
*goes to kikyo and kagome war*
TOGETHER WE CAN WIN AGAINST THE KIKYOS!!!!! THOSE OF U WHO ARE WILLING TO FIGHT, FOLLOW ME!!!!!! :devil: :cussing: :angry3: :modrod: :blowup: :bash: :naughty:

NOW LOOK WHAT WE'VE DONE TO KIKYO: :drunk:
Posted
[quote name='AzureWolf][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=2][COLOR=blue]Yeah, that's a huge gripe I have at the moment because I was going to submit a review and the anime I did it on wasn't listed. What a major bummer - there should be an "other" option. I mean, sure, there's no content for the anime at the time, but how can you expect to get any if no one can submit anything for it?[/COLOR][/SIZE'][/FONT][/quote]

Yeah, Iw as talking about TheOtaku, sorry for not elaborating. I already have a review written out for Rune Soldier(It's on the messageboards on animeacademy.com if you're curious)) and I was really disappointed as to the fact that it was missing.
Posted
[size=1]If you'd like an anime added to theOtaku, I believe the best idea is to contact Adam, and explain why. Perhaps submit your article with it. If he finds enough support, or reasoning to start a hub for it, then he will.[/size]
Posted
[quote name='kagOME91inugirl']...NOW LOOK WHAT WE'VE DONE TO KIKYO: :drunk:[/quote]

Did anyone else find that incredibly scary? Jeez, it's not even Halloween yet...

All I can really do is reiterate what Baron said. Read or Die in particular is quite popular and should be gaining more fans now that both the full-length series and OVA are airing on TV. I'm positive there would be plenty of support for adding an R.O.D-specific section to theOtaku.

In the meantime, you can always post about it in the AL. :p

~Dagger~
Posted
If you have any anime suggestions that are currently not on our list, then just use [url="http://www.theotaku.com/site/contact/"]this form[/url]. We'll be able to add it to our database from there.

Also, in terms of reviews, we don't allow users to manually enter the title for it -- its to help keep the integrity of our data in tact (we only allow 1 review for each type). So, if you have a review you've written and it is not on the list, then just use the contact form and we'll get it on there
Posted
[FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=2][COLOR=blue]So, we have to put our review in the contact for the anime to be listed? What about our rating and all the other stuff the "submit review" thing has?

If we just make a suggestion, I've already tried yesterday and nothing happened. If we have to include only the body of our review (since we can't put in Author's comments), I have yet to do that.

So, which is it?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[size=1]I think he means that if you send them a note that you've written a review and would like to submit it, then they'll add it to the list so that you can submit it.

At least, thats what I think he means.[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...