Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Fonts used in manga


Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm translating some manga into English. I want to ask: What font is the best for manga ????? I tried AnimeAce and MangaVN, but they're too big. I don't have enough space to type in... not a perfect one... Do you have any suggestions ? What are the fonts that are usually used by VIZ publisher ?? :rolleyes:
Posted
In my mind (an inexperienced one) you should use different fonts for different moods, try checking some of the microsoft sites for packs of fonts and such, then again you may be able to find some on unofficial websites too.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...