Morpheus Posted November 7, 2004 Posted November 7, 2004 I personally will stick to burnout 3. It really does alter your perception. I played it and then Need for speed underground 2 and couldn't stand it. It felt like crawling.
Guest ScirosDarkblade Posted November 7, 2004 Posted November 7, 2004 I'm waiting until the next NFS Hot Pursuit title. Underground is kinda cool, and I can enjoy something more "pure" like Project Gotham or Gran Turismo for a bit, but it's really so much more fun to just whoop on cops in a Lamborghini.... I'm not sure when EA plans on releasing their next NFS title (is it NFS: Most Wanted ?), but I'm looking forward to it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now