Jump to content
OtakuBoards

A Question About My Wallpapers


Recommended Posts

Guest Jangalian
Posted
[FONT=Century Gothic]My question may seem odd. But just the same I can't do it here so I might as well ask for someone to help me out. On theotaku.com you can submit your own wallpapers, they have to be 1024 to 768 pixels exactly, and under 450 KB. I can't have 1024 at the same time with 768. I use photoshop impression. I was wondering if I could send my work to someone via email & have you fix it, ocne done...Email my stuff back to me. Is there anyone willing to do that?[/FONT]

-- Aubs
Posted
I am willing. It may be a mtter of cause with the picture itself, and it might be just that its over 450 kb. Well send it to my email [email]demonzdragoon@yahoo.com[/email] and Lemme get a try at it ^_^
Guest Jangalian
Posted
Thank you thank you...I say 450 or whatever I put because that is the most that the myotaku.com will take for wallpaper submissions...I will send you some of the wallpapers...
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...