Guest Capt. Stephanos Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 [b] :eek: WOW! Is anyone else watching this? It's not often one see's something like this. The whole familys gathered round the telly, crackin jokes. News hasn't been this gripping since September th 11th. [/b]
DeathKnight Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]It's about time CNN pumped something out besides Terrorists, Anthrax and Afghanistan. It was getting boring...[/color][/b][/size]
Ryanmc225 Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 ur right it is gettin boring 3 months now we've listened to this:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
Sara Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 [SIZE=1]I hardly ever watch television....And it's probably not on any of the channels we get... Bother.... [/SIZE]
GinnyLyn Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 You know, I live right where this guy is driving...and I'm only [i]now[/i] finding out about it? (I heard through Adam--that's pretty sad, considering he's up in NYC....)
DeathKnight Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]I saw it and i said FINALLY! TEXAS IS BACK IN THE NEWS! but... it's in dallas... damn... let san antonio be on CNN... -.-...[/color][/b][/size]
Guest steve Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 :cool: DALLAS TX!!!!!!! EVERYTHING IS BIGGER AND BETTER IN TX!!!!! AT LEAST THATS WHAT IS SAID HERE!!! I`M FORM BALTIMORE MARYLAND BUT SOME HOW I END UP HERE WITH BUSH,WEED, THE DEATH PENALTY,THE COWBOYS,AND CAR CHACES!!!WHO`D KNOW???GO RAVENS!!!!!!:cool:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now