Jump to content
OtakuBoards

*LIVE* Truck chase in Dallas, Texas


Recommended Posts

Guest Capt. Stephanos
Posted
[b] :eek: WOW! Is anyone else watching this? It's not often one see's something like this. The whole familys gathered round the telly, crackin jokes. News hasn't been this gripping since September th 11th. [/b]
Posted
You know, I live right where this guy is driving...and I'm only [i]now[/i] finding out about it? (I heard through Adam--that's pretty sad, considering he's up in NYC....)
Posted
:cool: DALLAS TX!!!!!!! EVERYTHING IS BIGGER AND BETTER IN TX!!!!! AT LEAST THATS WHAT IS SAID HERE!!! I`M FORM BALTIMORE MARYLAND BUT SOME HOW I END UP HERE WITH BUSH,WEED, THE DEATH PENALTY,THE COWBOYS,AND CAR CHACES!!!WHO`D KNOW???GO RAVENS!!!!!!:cool:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...