Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrchid][FONT=Comic Sans MS][CENTER] :confused: um..hi there,this is my first banner for a sig..i was hoping someone could give me some constructive comments on what is good and bad so i can make another one with a better understanding.thanks ^_^ ;) (just look at my sig to see the pic)[/CENTER] [/FONT] [/COLOR]
Posted
Taken from the games correct... that or I'm just tired. Anyways the font looks a bit off. I'd try to get one somewhat like the start screen for The World in the games. Also I see Sanjuro and Balmung who dont really fit the Wavemaster scoop... Other than that I think its good... also I'm in a bad mood so it may seem kinda harsh
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]
Oooh... white!

The font's fine; just fill it in with a solid color other than white. And.... and... maybe you could sharpen the images? Yeah, that would be nice!

Love and Peace!
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
I'm assuming you haven't changed the banner yet. Anyways, for your first banner, it's pretty good. Have you done any other graphic work? Usually the first banners of people look like doodles in MS Paint, but this is actually pretty decent work. The font is fine. Color, it doesn't need. If that's the font you want, keep it. It looks great. My only peeve is the graphics. I understand that graphics aren't easy to come by, but I'm sure there are numerous ones out there better than these. Like that Elk picture, for example. It's a tad choppy. Now that can be doctored easy by blurring it a tad. Just that suggestion.

But it also wouldn't be so bad to have more to it than text, white background, and a few graphics off the web. Create a special and unique background for it. That's always fun :^D

[b]My Rating:[/b] 6/10 Keep 'er up. And don't take offense. I grade hard.
Posted
thanks heaps everyone :D.i agree with the font being pretty plain,i am currently on the hunt to find some better images for my next banner,i like making stuff in graphics programs and will continue to practise.i hope my next baner will be a little more..erm.. interesting i guess. ^_^.im just glad some people actually gaveme some ideas,thanks you all so very much,ill try harder next time :D
Posted
Hm, well, just a head's up real quick. It's against OB rules to have two banners in your sig, so might wanna change that before an admin does. But what I'm really posting about it if you need good fonts, there are loads of font websites around the internet you can try. I use:

[url]http://dafont.net[/url]

Just download the font you like, unzip it, and copy and paste the little devil into your font folder of your computer. Yay, fonts >:^D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...