Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Xenogears


Guest WarCraftGOD

Recommended Posts

Guest WarCraftGOD
Posted
Hello, well Im an old vet of the boards and I have a new Idea. Im thinking about making a Xenogears Rp. I would like to know how many of you have ever played/heard of Xenogears. It would be an interesting RP. Anyway, if any of you ahve heard of it i would love to know it. If i get 5 signs ill post the back story to the Rp..... Well best luck and great wishes to all of you

Zach
Guest Rylacus2086
Posted
Why not, sure Ill join if enough people want to, and you dont dictate to much what we are and arent allowed to do.
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][FONT=Times New Roman]Now Zach, you know I'll do the Xenogears RP. Just tell me when, and what type of RP combat and other styles we're using so I can adjust properly.

Jay.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...