Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Holiday Titles and the Game Lists that follow...


Recommended Posts

Posted
Xbox:

Iron Phoenix
Kotor II
Prince of Persia
Demon Stone

PS2:

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Racthet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal

PC:

A new one that can handle Half-life 2

Man, I am totally dreaming...
Posted
[color=green]I?m currently interested in these three games, which will definitely be appearing on my holiday wish list.

XBox

Halo 2 ? Many people have told me it stinks, and hasn?t lived up to all the hype. Judging by the hype, I don?t think it ever could have. I never owned Halo, so I figure it?ll be a fun game to run through campaign mode with and even better for multiplayer action with friends. Not to mention Xbox Live.

KOTOR II- I just finished KOTOR, and if the sequel is anything like the first it?ll be well worth it. Finally, you don?t have to save the galaxy from evil?

PC

World of Warcraft ? I?ve begun to play a little using friend?s accounts, just to test it out a little, and it seems like an awesome game. I?m tiring of SWG, and most of my guild is moving on to WoW. Should be an absolute blast, at least until everyone hits the glass ceiling.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...