Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Back and in serious need of a make-over. (Chobits theme)


Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkslategray][size=1]Hello everybody! It's been very long since I've been on the OB, and I need an update on my banner and avatar. So anyone willing to help out a fellow OBer?

I apologize for not having any links to sites to grab pics from, please don't get mad....Anyway for the topic of my requested banner/avi, I'm going to request a Chobits theme. I think I'm going to lean towards a loving genre. Something sweet and friendly. I think that appropriate for my returning, eh?

Let's see what you've got.


P.S....Have at it.

[color=#008080]I haven't been very good about enforcing this rule, but we ask that you place the topic of the banner in your thread name. Sooo.. *edits title* :D -Syk3[/color][/size][/color]
Posted
[size=1][font=veranda][color=indigo]ANNIE-CHAN!!!! *tackle hugs* OMG! So good to see you! >.> (In case you couldn't tell, its Steff.) I felt obliged to *ahem* make you a banner. (BTW, where have you been? PM me! We have tons to talk about. *glares*)

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21519&stc=1[/img]

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21520&stc=1[/img]

You like?[/size][/font][/color]
Posted
[color=darkred][size=1]Errr..I just realized that my Queen already has a Chobits theme for her banner and avi T_T

SO...I'm going to change my motif. I have decided on a bit of [b][url=http://loveslave.250free.com/xxxholicg1.jpg]xXx-Holic[/url][/b]<-clicky

Hopefully this can spark someone's creativity..[/color][/size]
Posted
[size=1][font=veranda][color=indigo]Well, here's mys econd try(can you tell I'm happy to see you?). ^_^ Personally, I don't think it is as good as the first set(considering trying to do anything fancy with MSPaint is very stupid. -.-;)

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21546&stc=1[/img]

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21547&stc=1[/img]

Here you go![/size][/font][/color]
Posted
[color=indigo][size=1]Oh, I like the avi ^_^ Thank you, Steff. I'm sorry to say that the banner is not quite what I was looking for, but I will most definately use the avi.

Thanks again...and I'm still looking for a banner. To give a better insight, I am not really looking for Yuko-sama's entire body (as a whole) within the banner..I was thinking more along the lines of her hip with the hand that holds the spine of the fan, then the feathering out of the fan. To take up that empty space..perhaps a collage of clips of Yuko-sama's body (eyes, lips, hands, breasts, etc).

If that's possible, great. If not...use your imagination :p

Have at it..[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...