Endymion Posted November 25, 2004 Posted November 25, 2004 What do you think? Note: My Photoshop skills are .00005 out of 10 :rolleyes:
Orb Posted November 25, 2004 Posted November 25, 2004 It's not bad, it's just that the colors are kind of tacky and don't match sesshoumaru. But it's not a bad design. I myself just started using photoshop (See my first self made banner and avi??) so I'm not an expert or nething.
Epitome Posted November 25, 2004 Posted November 25, 2004 [size=1][color=orange]If its a first try, it was better than mine. But I agree with orb on most things she said. The colors dont fit the character, etc. But just keep practicing. Also you might want to try adding borders... ^_^[/size][/color]
Endymion Posted November 25, 2004 Author Posted November 25, 2004 [COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]How's this newer concoction...im not too good :confused: [/SIZE] [/COLOR]
Cebben Posted November 25, 2004 Posted November 25, 2004 I personally like the blue one more but thats my opinion the flowing moonlight color hair gives it that ghostly look however i couldn't make myself a banner if i had too. least one that was half way decent..so take that into consideration....which i am gonna need a banner once i get a decent amount of posts.. say 50..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now