Guest asukachieri Posted November 25, 2004 Posted November 25, 2004 Hi, today I received a manga from a friend, but it is in japanese and I can't find any translation for that. The title is "Oniisama E" (Brother, dear brother). So if anyone could tell a link where I can find english text for it, I would be very grateful! It is such a pain when one has a 900-page manga but can't read it... Hugs ~Asuka~
Ayokano Posted November 26, 2004 Posted November 26, 2004 Well, I can't help you on the site part, but you can always Google it. [sarcasm]Or ask a Japanese person to read it to you.[/sarcasm]
Guest asukachieri Posted November 28, 2004 Posted November 28, 2004 thank you ~ [COLOR=#503F86][SIZE=1][b]Please put more effort into your posts in future- I understand that you're grateful, but this post is still spam. More detail would be greatly appreciated. -Solo[/COLOR][/SIZE][/b]
GTK Posted November 28, 2004 Posted November 28, 2004 [QUOTE=asukachieri]Hi, today I received a manga from a friend, but it is in japanese and I can't find any translation for that. The title is "Oniisama E" (Brother, dear brother). So if anyone could tell a link where I can find english text for it, I would be very grateful! It is such a pain when one has a 900-page manga but can't read it... Hugs ~Asuka~[/QUOTE] [url]http://www.anime.in4mation.org.uk/ikeda/translation.html[/url] googled it I think that's just the first chapter though...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now