Moi Posted November 30, 2004 Posted November 30, 2004 Okay, I need to know what you know about the Kenshin ending theme on Cartoon Network. I love that ending song, but don't know the title or artist. Someone please inform me so I can get that song. Thank you.
CaptainAnarchy Posted November 30, 2004 Posted November 30, 2004 Im not sure but I'm known for memorizing it...without knowing what it means. Once I was with my friend and I was like: "Hey I can sing in Japanese." "Really." "Yeah." "Dooo it!" "K." *sings the kenshin end theme* "Wow." "Yeah." "What were you saying?" "Dunno..." "o.0 Really..."
Bullet Theory Posted November 30, 2004 Posted November 30, 2004 [url="www.animelyrics.com"]www.animelyrics.com[/url] is a good place to go to find out something like that. hope it helps! [img]http://otakuboards.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Delta Posted November 30, 2004 Posted November 30, 2004 [COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1] Hope this helps: [b]Tactics[/b] - The Yellow Monkey: 1st ending theme. Male vocals. [b]Namida wa Shitteiru[/b] - Mayo Suzukaze: 2nd ending theme. Female vocals. [Spoiler]Has Japanese painting-esque art of Kenshin and Kaoru[/Spoiler] [b]Heart of Sword~Yoake Mae[/b] - T.M.Revolution: 3rd ending theme. Male vocals. [Spoiler]Has different fight scenes featuring the whole cast.[/Spoiler] [b]The Fourth Avenue Café[/b] - L'Arc-en-Ciel: 4th ending theme and 1st ending theme of the Kyoto Arc. Male vocals. [Spoiler]Appears for no more than ten episodes then gets replaced by Heart of Sword. Features clips of a Kenshin-Saito fight and ends with the scene where Kenshin said goodbye to Kaoru by the riverside.[/Spoiler] [b]It's Gonna Rain![/b] - Bonnie Pink: 5th ending theme and 2nd ending theme of the Kyoto Arc. Female vocals. [Spoiler]Features some characters getting drenched in the rain.[/Spoiler] [b]1/3 no Junjou na Kanjou[/b] - Siam Shade: 6th ending theme. Male vocals. [Spoiler]Features railroads and the unforgettable "Gimme smile and shine days". Another version features scenes from the Christian saga.[/spoiler] [b]Dame![/b] - Izmui You: 7th and the last ending theme. Crazy female vocals. [Spoiler]Features rotating images of the characters, bathhouse scenes and a glass bell. Ends with Kaoru walking across the screen in a yellow kimono.[/Spoiler] Phew~ Love and Peace! [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now