Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I had an avatar, but it's too big >.< And then someone made me another avatar...and it was still to big >.<


Okie, can someone make me an avatar using this [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/angelalmasy/anime_01_1280.jpg[/url] (so it'll match my sig) It doesn't matter if it says my name or not, just make it look spiffy!

Thankies ^_^
Posted
Well, I don't know about spiffy, but here's my attempt at it. You know, all you have to do is resize an avatar if it's too big. The max here is 150x80 pixels.
Posted
WAR OF GENESIS 3!!! *prances around [strike]like an idiot[/strike] like she always does* T_T
Spiffy? Well, I was having fun with this new tool I found...Oh, and since you didn't care about your name, I put it in, but faintly. ^_~
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21698&stc=1[/img]
Posted
I like the word spiffy XD

And thankies both of you! They're both spifferific! XD I'll have to alternate between them now XP

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...