Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
:D I need a linkin park banner if there is on please

[color=#008080]I haven't been very good about enforcing this rule, but we ask that you place the topic of the banner in your thread name. Thanks! ^_^ -Syk3[/color]
Posted
Hey. I decided to make a fellow fan in need a banner. I hope you like it, but I won't be offended if you decide not to use it, as you didn't specify any pictures.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/mechinfinity/lp.jpg[/IMG]

Peace.
Posted
I just wanted to note this from the sticky at the top of the forum:

[quote name='Me][font=Verdana][color=teal][font=Verdana]The next thing that I want to bring up is that when you request an art piece, [b]know what you want on it from the beginning[/b]. Having an idea about what sort of pictures you?d like, what you want written, and the general set-up of your image will allow members to fulfill your request at least three times faster. From experience, figuring out what you want on an image and how you want it set up is probably the most difficult aspect of graphic design. That being said, any extremely general threads are unacceptable.[/font][/color'][/font][/quote]This thread would fall under those 'extremely general' ones, and you're lucky that you got someone to make the banner for you, but just don't let it happen again in the future. ~_^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...