Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Censorship in California... or, How To Raise A Nation Of Idiots


Recommended Posts

Posted
While I don't want a merge of church and state like Bush seems to want, teaching about religion in history class is fine. It's only teaching about religion, not telling you to convert to whatever religion is being taught about. It's amazing how idiotic people can be. You have Bush incompetently running the nation on one side, then you have these raging crusaders against teaching about religion on the other. People, ever heard of sensible compromise?
Posted
[quote name='Pumpkin'] I live in California. So I find that somewhat offensive. [/quote]

So, you're offended that I'm making fun of Californians for being too easily offended?

Rest assured that if you have the common sense to look at things like changing the state flag for no apparent reason, runaway state Supreme Courts and the entire town of Hollywood and realise that they're rather stupid, I'm not talking about you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...