Retribution Posted December 11, 2004 Posted December 11, 2004 It's a sorry excuse for an abstraction. I wish I knew how to make these suckers better. Constructive critiscm is appreciated(sp?). [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/mechinfinity/green.jpg[/IMG] So much for a techy effect...
Ezekiel Posted December 11, 2004 Posted December 11, 2004 [COLOR=Green][SIZE=1]I'm often drawn to the things that are?well...strange ^^; Of course I mean that in a good way. I really like this, I have no idea what it is but it does have a very virtual look to it. Actually makes me think of what it would look like to be sucked into a computer. Not that I think about that stuff >_>;; I like the way it is brightest in the centre and then gets darker near the edge, it draws the eye instantly and gives it a more?erm...3D may not be the right term but I think you know what I'm getting at. Considering it's a totally random image of nothing in particular, I love it. Good job ^^[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Retribution Posted December 11, 2004 Author Posted December 11, 2004 Yeah, it gets all bright in the center because of the Radial Blurs I used with the zoom feature. Thanks for the feedback.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now