Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, I know the wee vagrant AI in the banner is really Zephie, it was too long to fit on the banner the way I wanted it to. Besides... I really should be studying for midterms right now. Anime's more important anyway! ;)

Like? Dislike?

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/mechinfinity/aura.jpg[/IMG]

EDIT: I added a border. She looked so lonely and lost without it.
<(^.^<) <(^_^)> (>^_^)>
  • 2 months later...
Posted
[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Book Antiqua]good job...I really like the banner. but you can barely see her hair. the white background clashes with her hair. other than that you did a very good job.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...