Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I love that band their the greatest, my favorite song is Helena .
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
My Chemical Romance is alright, but there are so many punk rock whatever groups that it's hard to keep up. They just seem to fade in with the rest to me.
Posted
[size=1]Personally, I think the lead singer of My chemical romance is beautiful, especially at the end of the Helena video when he's looking into the back of the herse. I'm generally not a MCR fan but I just heard "The ghost of you," yesterday and it was the first time I clapped my hands (inside of my head) for MCR. Props to them. "Vampires will never hurt you" is pretty good too. Punk-Rock isn't really my music genre. But MCR does okay.[/size]
Posted
My chemical romance is one of my favorite bands, my favorite songs from them are Ghost of You, Give them' hell kid, Vampires will never hurt you and Helena. I just love them, Gerard is my home boy from New Jersey, well he was from upper NJ I was from southern NJ but still
Posted
MCR are okay, but they are not Punk, Goth, and definetly not Emo.

Emo is short for Emotive Hardcore not Emotional, it came from a genre called Emotive Hardcore from the early 90s it resemble in a way to Grunge which was lead by groups like Nirvana and Danzig. There has not been a true emo or Emotive Hardcore band around since the mid 90s.

THe Emo you hear people talk about now is something used by MTV Emo wasn't used for a good while until MTV decided to change it from Emotive Hardcore to Emotional Rock thats another reason why I hate MTV.

I myself like MCR songs like Cemetary Drive, The Ghost of You, I Never Told You What I Did For a Living, Thank You For the Venom, Hang 'Em High, and one of my favorites To The End.
Posted
[color=darkslateblue] I have never listened to MCR before, but several days ago I heard The Ghost of You and I got it immediately. I'm not really into the kind of musc MCR plays, but I just liked this one for some reason. :] My only complaint is that it's very short. And the random mellow part near the end.

Hm. So, yeah. I just had to quickly profess my love for this song. [/color]
Posted
I love MCR especialy Helena (everyone says that) but also Hang em High, Drowning Lessons, and Skylines and Turnstiles. As for him wearing make-up I think its cool. I'm not trying to seem like a poser or anything (I HATE POSERS) but I may start wearing red and/or black masquara and black nailpolish.
Posted
I'm a fan of MCR. Although what I can say is that there not rock or punk there emo. I dont really care if there emo I still like there songs. I never see what's so bad about it. I have acouple of there songs on my play list. Yeah so I like emo. Bite me

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...