SaiyanPrincessX Posted December 19, 2004 Posted December 19, 2004 Here are a few little things I made in bordom a few days ago. I had no idea what I was going to come up with, just messing around. Please C/C.
Retribution Posted December 19, 2004 Posted December 19, 2004 I like linking sunlight better, mainly because it seems more unified. The lines go in the same direction and the circles are all near one another on the lines. I think road to nowhere seems a little bit random, with that jagged shape on the left side of it and circles were spread out like salt.
Sango905 Posted December 19, 2004 Posted December 19, 2004 [QUOTE=SaiyanPrincessX]Here are a few little things I made in bordom a few days ago. I had no idea what I was going to come up with, just messing around. Please C/C.[/QUOTE] Yes I agree....very....random.....!
SaiyanPrincessX Posted December 19, 2004 Author Posted December 19, 2004 Yeah I also prefer the Linking Sunlight graphic, specifically due to the randomness of the 'Road' one. I confess, I did try to actually create something interesting with the 'Sunlight' one, though I still had no idea where I was going with it. ^_^
Guest Boxen Posted April 20, 2007 Posted April 20, 2007 I would like to know how to get your cursors. I think they are awesome! If you could tell me how to download them I would really appreciate it. Thank you. :animesmil
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now