Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm basically in the market for someone to resize the picture I've provided into a nice avatar. I'd do it myself, but I'm terrible at making the kinds of avatars most often used here on OB. Mine always come out looking horribly disfigured lol.

So, yeah, I'm not looking for anything fancy, no text or anything, just an avatar of the picture in the attachment.
Posted
My reasoning for cropping: you've gotta have the good doctor getting up in people's faces...plus, the avi size is just too tiny to have the entire image, and let's face it...Dr. Strangelove is way cooler and more important than those MPs in the background. XD

[center][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21867&stc=1[/img][/center]

And I'm going to hit up that Gene Wilder image now...I'm such a dork. lol
Posted
[quote name='Siren']And I'm going to hit up that Gene Wilder image now...I'm such a dork. lol[/quote]

But you're a useful dork. ;)

Muchos thanks for the avatar, man. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...