Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
thread with a self-explanatory subject. valah
this is one of the products resulting from my journey for contentment.
within the image, i humbly ask, "Do you see what I see?"
in other words, "Please post to this thread telling me what you see, so that I may be able to see whether or not someone else can see what i can see."

And if you can see nothing whatsoever...i'd appreciate a post anyways XD
thank you and farvel :D

[color=teal]EDIT:[/color] it seems that i have carelessly forgotten to attach the image.
my sincere apologies....
carry on XD

[color=teal]If you wish to add something, please use the Edit button in your previous post; double posting is against the rules. -Syk3[/color]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
LOL ,are you ever going to attach the immage I am a little curiouse to know what it is :D
Ok ty syk3....Hmmm I cant really see much of anything in that pic. but I think I see a boat.XD
Posted
[quote name='de1ayna']LOL ,are you ever going to attach the immage I am a little curiouse to know what it is :D[/quote]The image is attached, if you look at the bottom of the post. ~_^ The reason that it says that xx____forbidden forgot to is because that was part of a second post which then uploaded the picture, and is now in the original post. So critique away.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...