OtakuBoards

FMA banners "GIF" and avi.

silvosrouge153

would u help people make items that are unable to??  

3 members have voted

1. 1. would u help people make items that are unable to??

• yes.
    • no
    • what do u mean i sont wana wast my time.

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]1st of all, please don't double post, it clutters the boards, and is also against the rules. I'm sorry for playing mod, but I just thought I'd say that. ^-^[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]Now on to your question, people will veiw your thread and see if it is something they would like to be involved in, but if they don't like the topic, don't feel like posting, or whatever, it is souly their choice. [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]Now on to your first question. I would, but I don't have the equipment to do so. But if you would like to start, I suggest just using paint to get a start. There you can make your basic image. Then if you really want to animate your image, try searching [/color][/size][/font][url="http://www.downloads.com"][font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]www.downloads.com[/color][/size][/font][/url][font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray] for an animator. I believe they have some.[/color][/size][/font]

[quote name='silvosrouge153]hwy dont peole that veiw threads dont post??? ( (confused)) me has no idea..[/QUOTE][QUOTE=Syk3][font=Verdana][color=teal][font=Verdana]Double posting has become an issue as well, to an extent. [b]Just as the double posting rule applies all over the boards, you should not be doing it in this forum, either[/b]. Some members feel the need to post five minutes after they make a request thread, asking why no one has responded, often using merely one-word posts. Posting a second time will not speed up the process in the slightest, so it is hardly useful. The people who are nice and willingly enough to fulfill your request will post it when they can; they could even be making it while you are posting again. Just try to be patient when waiting for your image, because your second message will be deleted anyway. If you wish to add something to the request, simply use the 'Edit' button at the bottom of your post.[/font][/color'][/font][/quote]Tadaa.

Read the rules, please.