Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkslateblue][size=1]Don't get me wrong, I liked this movie. To an extent. I loved the actors ^_^ Very good acting. The man who played Lancelot is one of my favorites. He played Heratio Hornblower (spelling?) in A&E's presentation. Amazing actor. The man who played King Arthur was good to. I loved how they showed the knights. Now, I'm not historian, but that's how I've always thought of the knights. Their bond with the king is beautiful. There is true friendship..well, in the movie that is. Like I said, I'm not a historian.

However, I do know something that [b]did not[/b] agree with the movie. And it really killed the feel of the film. I shouldn't have said that because now it's going to be a spoiler. The movie was good all in all, but the ending really made me mad. [spoiler]Lancelot dies in battle, before the whole love affair thing that [b]did[/b] happen between him and Gwenevier (spelling?). [/spoiler]

That and Keira Knightley really shot my hopes down in the movie. I cannot explain it, but I don't like that actress. She's pretty, I guess. But..meh.[/color][/size]
Posted
I loved the movie, probably because I am big on all things Roman, heh. I really loved the battle scenes. But yes, I do agree with you about Lancelot. And yes I also agree with you about Keira. Good in some movies, but didn't really fit her part in this movie, in my opinion at least.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...