Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I think this photo I took depicts what I feel when I hate someone or something. Not like "I hate cabbage," but like... a serious hate. The white island in the middle isn't the point of origin of the 'hate,' but the last place it must go to finish infecting everything around it. Just like when you hate someone or something, it can bleed over into other things.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/mechinfinity/hate.jpg[/IMG]

What do you think?
Posted
Minimal photomanipulation. I had my brother shine his laser-pointer in the lens of my camera. The only photomanipulation that took place was me changing the blending mode to color burn or something like that.
Posted
[color=darkslateblue][size=1]Oh my, very nice. It is harsh to look at, much like hate. Great idea, Altron. I hope the laser didn't ruin your camera ^_^[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...