Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I would like a hellsing Banner and avatar.

I wouldnt mind if it had fire on it but that isnt needed. What is needed is a banner of Alucard (only). I dont really want it to say anything but if you did wish to put something On it I would like it to say.

[center][i]In The Name Of God[/i][/center]
[center][i]Impure Souls Of The Living Dead[/i][/center]
[center][i]Shall Be Banished In To Eternal Damnation[/i][/center]
[center][i]Amen[/i][/center]

If thats a little to long then just put [i]Impure souls shall be banished into eternal damnation[/i]

And as for the avatar I would like it to be a picture of Alucard biting [color=#4e009b][color=black]Seras Victoria ... either ABOUT TO bite her or during either is fine. I would like it to say[/color] [/color]
[color=#4e009b][/color]

[center][color=black][i]Amen[/i][/color][/center]

[left]Thanks to all who concider this.[/left]
Posted
[color=sandybrown][font=verdana][i]I made an avatar. You'll have to wait a bit if you want a banner because I got a new computer and it'll take a while to download Photoshop again.

~Kieko[/color][/i][/font]
Posted
Thanks much... I appreciate it. But could I ask that you could change one thing with the avatar...

Could the font be smaller and in perhaps the left hand corner where his hat is? I think you for what you have got and no rush on a banner...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...