Bullet Theory Posted December 29, 2004 Posted December 29, 2004 Hey kids. Has anyone heard of Skindred? They are an awesome band that combined the realms of Punk, Metal, and (here's the kicker) Reggea. Yes, Reggea. I was shopping for some CD's in Target the night before last and their video for "Nobody" came on and I had to buy it...so I did! Their new CD, [b]Babylon[/b], is a great blend of pulsing metal and the reggea sounds of their lead singer, Benji, who actually was born and resides in the UK. Does anyone else like Skindred or have at least heard of them?
MetallicMink Posted December 29, 2004 Posted December 29, 2004 I'm pretty sure I've heard of them at some point, but never actually heard their music. I will have to check it out sometime. :D
Guest ChihiroSin Posted January 7, 2005 Posted January 7, 2005 [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Red]Skindred is awesome! Their song, "Nobody" is the best! :D [/COLOR][/FONT]
Decadence Posted January 7, 2005 Posted January 7, 2005 [color=silver] Yeah I've heard of them. I got to see them at NBT4, I thought they were raly good live, but they were on when i first got there and was lookin for friends so i didn't get into the pits during there performance. but his accsent is realy hearable.[/color]
eyesintheshadow Posted January 8, 2005 Posted January 8, 2005 yeah skindred is pretty good. i heard there song nobody and i liked it. except that it in no way is raggae or metal. the guy has a realy kool accent, but its not raggae, and that song in no way is metal at all
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now