Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Not really sure if this is the right place to post this, I remember the old boards like version 3 there was a whole forum dedicated to this. Anyway Hello I'm Atticus Bane, used to be a member here awhile ago. Joined during version 2 left around version 4. I reall don't remember any of my old aliases. I think one was Silver Night and another was Trotenks or something to that effect. I only really remember James Syk3 ( whom I lost your AIM I think btw) and Adam. Well just figured I'd say Hi and whatssup.

ps. If this is the wrong forum for this very very sorry. I just hope this place is like the community it used to be. :cool:
Posted
Hello. :D I just recently joined the latest version of OB, and am loving it. So I don't think I'd be much of a help in finding your old pals, but we can hope. :) Hope to see you on the threadz soon!
Posted
[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]****SORRY MODS****[/color][/size][/font]


[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]This is now considered an inappropriate post. The mods/admins of these boards did away with the Newbie Corner or whatever it was called along time ago. It caused massive... MASSIVE spam, and just cluttered the boards.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]Congradulations on joining, but be sure to not post anymore topics like this. I hope you enjoy your time here. :D [/color][/size][/font]

EDIT: Ziogarph your post is totally off topic and didn't relate to anything mentioned in this thread. Posts like that can get you in more trouble than the topic of this thread.
Posted
[QUOTE=Doc][font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray][/color][/size][/font]

EDIT: Ziogarph your post is totally off topic and didn't relate to anything mentioned in this thread. Posts like that can get you in more trouble than the topic of this thread.[/QUOTE]
Actually, the afformentioned post goes a long way in explaining why the Introduction forum was taken down.
Posted
[quote name='Shinje (sic)']Actually, the afformentioned post goes a long way in explaining why the Introduction forum was taken down.[/quote]
[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]You have a point. That is a perfect example of why that forum was removed.:devil: [/color][/size][/font]
Posted
Welcome back to theOtakuBoards Atticus Bane. We encourage people to introduce (or re-intoduce) themselves within their posts as they enter discussions throughout the boards. We would rather that, than having a ton of introduction threads. Because of that I am going to close this thread.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM myself or any of the other moderators. Again, I welcome you back to the boards and I hope to see you posting around the site. Have fun!

~Panda
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...