3v1l.l33t Posted December 29, 2004 Posted December 29, 2004 What kind of question is that? I have two wallscrolls and I'm not a nerd.
Baron Samedi Posted December 29, 2004 Posted December 29, 2004 [size=1]How about we generate some proper discussion, and you tell me what a wall-scroll is. But if it makes you feel better, you probably are a nerd.[/size]
Retribution Posted December 29, 2004 Posted December 29, 2004 Well, a wall scroll is a rather-large scroll, made of cloth instead of paper. It usually has images of anime characters or videogames. Something along those lines.
Panda Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 Welcome to theOtakuBoards HarukoExcel and ziopheth. Please be aware that we have a rules page that all members are required to read before posting. The [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?"][U]Rules[/U][/URL] and [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/faq.php?][U]FAQ[/U][/URL] can also be found on the left navigation menu. Also, we have pretty high standards when it comes to the quality of posts (ie: making them well thought out with care given to grammar). When you re-read the rules page it will make more sense to you. Your posts are not to the quality we like to see on the OB. Because of that I am going to lock this thread and recommend that you both work on your post quality. If either of you have any questions please feel free to PM myself or any of the other moderators. Again, I welcome you to the boards and I hope to see you posting around the site. Have fun! ~Panda
Recommended Posts