Fall Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]i don't eat meat, soooo...no. [/B][/QUOTE] I don't eat red meat, not because I'm vegetarian or anything, just that it tastes horrible..........too salty.......... Do mangoes count as a exotic food?
mornigndew Posted November 12, 2001 Author Posted November 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B]Do mangoes count as a exotic food? [/B][/QUOTE] [color=blue] Nope, I don't think so [/color]
NorykoAngelcry Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 I really just love your basic foods. . Steak, potatoes, hamburgers, simple salads (lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, cucumbers. . maybe crutons. .LOL) Pasta, pizza, spagetti, lasagna. etc etc etc. I could go on, but you get the idea. As for exotic foods? - LOL, I have to say I don't see myself trying stuff like that. Farthest I have gone was to eat chow-mein from a can - like from kroger's LOL. . I know, that isn't what you meant, but I LOVE that stuff. . I wish I had some right now (ya, it's morning. . so sue me. . time for some Cap'n Crunch!!) Riiight. . . *looks around the room* . . ok then, *shuts up*
Sephiroth Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 I'm quite fond of italian food such as speghetti and pasta....
Stormbringer Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B]Do mangoes count as a exotic food? [/B][/QUOTE] Mangoes are a tropical fruit, so technically, yes.
Fall Posted November 13, 2001 Posted November 13, 2001 Ahhhhh, I see....... So mangoes are exotic.......technically........cool, so that means I eat exotic food.............yeah dude......:cool: What about Polerts?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now