Salemcigman Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 Okay, since playing Killzone, I've been in love with the one and only Helghast. So if you could please make a banner and a avatar for me, that would be lovely. Thank you.
Syk3 Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 [quote name='3v1l.l33t']Something like mine?[/quote]Please try to put at least a little more into your post. ^_~ If you were, perhaps, willing to let Salemcigman use your banner, or make another one similar to it, it would be good to mention that. If you just wanted to show off your banner, however, that is not acceptable. :/
Salemcigman Posted December 30, 2004 Author Posted December 30, 2004 I was thinking of maybe like a black backround, and the Helghast's goggles light up reveling his helmeted head or something to that degree. It has to say Helghast on the banner, though.
3v1l.l33t Posted December 31, 2004 Posted December 31, 2004 [quote name='Syk3']Please try to put at least a little more into your post. ^_~ If you were, perhaps, willing to let Salemcigman use your banner, or make another one similar to it, it would be good to mention that. If you just wanted to show off your banner, however, that is not acceptable. :/[/quote] I really was asking him though. Not trying to show off mine. Anyway, I did not make it. It is courtesy of [url]http://killzone.ng-gamer.nl/media.php?page=sigs[/url]
Hittokiri Zero Posted December 31, 2004 Posted December 31, 2004 Wow... A signature made by yours truly :P. I'll make a matching avatar in a little bit when I get the time, until then I hope this will suffice. [img]http://img8.exs.cx/img8/2769/helghast1yy.gif[/img] edit: avatar [img]http://img8.exs.cx/img8/4163/helghastav3he.jpg[/img]
Salemcigman Posted January 1, 2005 Author Posted January 1, 2005 That's one sweet banner and avatar. Thanks much.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now