Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest peekabooicu
Posted
nikko is alot better well ok im done now
Posted
If you like them both keep both of them. You can't just pick 1 company because other people say it's better. It is possible to buy from more than 1 company ya know :). When I buy 2 tubes of paint I do'nt throw 1 out because 1 might seem better in the long run.
Posted
[color=darkblue][b] Nikko, no contest. They have been better always...[/color][/b]
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]If you want a good marker, I recommend Tria markers.

They're used by everyone from car designers to marketing directors.

However, they are very expensive. A full set of Tria markers costs something like $150 USD.

But worth the cost if you can afford it. :)[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...