OtakuBoards

Trinity

Guest Sean

[SIZE=1]Well for my new story 'Dissolved Girl' it is completly on how Trinity got unplugged and how they searched for Neo. But I made a snazzy little graphic for it. You can see the story in the OB Anothology.

You can check the Attachment for the picture. I'm quite proud, I got a nifty Matrix font of the net, and well from there I think it looks quite nice. Some Constructive Critiscm would be nice.

~Sean[/SIZE]

The idea is really quite good, but the materials you used were dismal. The picture quality isn't very good for either pictures, and the front image looks very weird to me. I don't know if that's what you wanted or not... maybe you could explain that a little more.

[SIZE=1]I agree, it looks kind of...patchy. I don't know if that's the best word. And yes the picture quality wasn't the best. I'm going to edit it some, I used Paint to put the border on, so saving it after Paint must have dulled it down a bit.

So I'll attempt making a Photoshop border instead of running it through Paint. Thanks for the comment. ^__^[/SIZE]

EDIT: Here it is. I did the border in Photoshop. Bleh, not much difference.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v450/Kyo-Sean/ds-finished2.jpg[/IMG]

Yeah, I don't like how you used both images, and how you tried to fade each one together. The font doesn't work... It seems almost forced. You don't need to have "Trinity Definetly" on there. It takes up space, and doesn't do much for you. Maybe changing fonts altogether would be a better move.

And change the fade. It looks like the Trinity on the right side looks like she's wearing a helmet or something at first glance.

[SIZE=1]It needs work. I agree that the way you faded it makes Trinity look as if she were wearing a helmet. I think if you changed the opacity of the image on the right, making it less faded would make it look much better. The image behind that could also be less faded. If you want to keep the simple look, yet better quality, then duplicate both images of Trinity and Gaussian Blur them, assuming your using PhotoShop, then change them to one of the various Blending modes, I prefer Overlay, Hard Light, or Soft Light with this.

As for the type. The placing is distracting and too large. For "Dissolving Girl", amke it slightly smaller. If you want to keep "Trinity Definetly", then maybe choose a small pixel font and place it on the top right of "Dissolved". Add a light colored stroke maybe aswell.

I made one using the exact same images if you'd like to see, to get an idea of what I'm talking about.

Also, if you want any further suggestions then PM me. ^_^.[/SIZE]