Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Start a decent thread... Or you could talk through PM. I Don't know what else to tell you. Sorry if this seems rude.
Posted
Welcome to theOtakuBoards kaisha. Please be aware that we have a rules page that all members are required to read before posting. The [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?"][U]Rules[/U][/URL] and [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/faq.php?][U]FAQ[/U][/URL] can also be found on the left navigation menu.

Also, we have pretty high standards when it comes to the quality of posts (ie: making them well thought out with care given to grammar). This thread is considered spam on the OtakuBoards. When you re-read the rules page it will make more sense to you.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM myself or any of the other moderators. Again, I welcome you to the boards and I hope to see you posting around the site. Have fun!

~Panda
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...