Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, does anyone have a spider that they think should be famous or should be liked by people instead of being hated by people?Like this: Nobody likes the redback spider. But I do, and I think that it should be famous because it is the only spider that is black and red.Oh nevermind. What I am trying to say is, does anyone have a love for anykind of spider?

I have a love for Redabck Spiders. They're cool. And Jumping Spiders. Anyone else like a kind of spider?

And just recentkly, I saw a redback crwl out of my computer. And it didn't scare me for some reason. I just picked him up and chucked him out the window.
Guest peekabooicu
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Well, does anyone have a spider that they think should be famous or should be liked by people instead of being hated by people?Like this: Nobody likes the redback spider. But I do, and I think that it should be famous because it is the only spider that is black and red.Oh nevermind. What I am trying to say is, does anyone have a love for anykind of spider?

I have a love for Redabck Spiders. They're cool. And Jumping Spiders. Anyone else like a kind of spider?

And just recentkly, I saw a redback crwl out of my computer. And it didn't scare me for some reason. I just picked him up and chucked him out the window. [/B][/QUOTE]

Well it's safe to say that u have a pet that u luv well anyway spiders freak me out
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kottonknot [/i]
[B]I hate spiders. But Spiderman owns you all. [/B][/QUOTE]

Spiderman is a moron. But his games on playstation are cool.
Redbacks own you all!!!!
Guest peekabooicu
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]

Spiderman is a moron. But his games on playstation are cool.
Redbacks own you all!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

a Little kid watch to much tv (hey im spider man and im gonna shoot u with my web and then crawl on the celing ....*cops come and arrest the person that didden't think he was spiderman*and the kid says that it was all in a days work) hehehe LOL not:smirk: :smirk: :smirk: :smirk: well im done now
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ryanmc225 [/i]
[B]I like Black Widows:demon: :demon: :demon: [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=blue] I like black widow too, because it's poisonous. [/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...