Bullet Theory Posted January 7, 2005 Posted January 7, 2005 Hello, there. I was wondering if anyone could make me and my OB girlfriend, suicide__xdance, a matching banner. If it could, have it feature a picutre of Sango and Miroku from InuYasha. Also, a romantic quote would be nice, along with both of our names. We would both greatly appreciate it! EDIT: [url="http://web.utk.edu/%7Ebborchar/calender/iycal02_3.jpg"]Here[/url] is a nice pic I've found. Thanks again, The Nameless
Persona Posted January 8, 2005 Posted January 8, 2005 [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/MysticSea/9d6616fd.gif[/IMG] [URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/MysticSea/9d6616fd.gif]Banner[/URL] Okay..really i have to fix it..due to the fact the the site that host this messed it up..so I'll do it on imageshack instead..but tomarrow. Edit: Weeeee...I got it! yea..stupid uploads....any who here it is...you can shorten the url... [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/MysticSea/5d6af581.gif[/IMG] [URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/MysticSea/5d6af581.gif]Banner here...just felt like putting it here to...[/URL]
Bullet Theory Posted January 9, 2005 Author Posted January 9, 2005 Thanks, it's really good with the exception of two things. 1-The text is a little hard to read for the pic used and... 2-The animation ends too soon. I couldn't tell what the quote was. I'll keep the options open for a banner.
Persona Posted January 10, 2005 Posted January 10, 2005 [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/MysticSea/14093ca1.gif[/IMG] Alright i fixed it..just liek we chated about....lol ^_^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now