Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]I already have the pics... and already made what I want for banners... but I need help from someone with a decent imaging program to do something.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]I have the avi[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22066&stc=1[/img][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]And the Banner[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22067&stc=1[/img][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]And what I want to add[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22068&stc=1[/img][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]Now if someone can take the pad picture, rid it of the green background, and make it part of the images above, but transparent(ish) I'll be very happy. If you could, can you at least put it on the empty side of my avi I'd be much abliged. Thank you to whoever tries.[/color][/size][/font]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]I'm not sure if this is what you wanted and i know it's kinda rubbish, but I thought I'd at least have a go.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22070&stc=1[/img]

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22069&stc=1[/img][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...