OtakuBoards

Was wondering if anyone could do some anime style drawings for me...

Dark Hayden

Hi,

Ive written a novel that I would like to include illustrations in. Unfortunately I can draw at all and I was wondering if there was anyone who would be interested in doing some specific anime style illustrations forme...The person would be credited within my book.

thanks.

someone plz reply

:eek: :wigout:
ARE YOU SERIOUS!?! ILL SO DO IT!!!ANYTHING! JUST ASK & ILL DRAW IT FOR YA!
IV ALWAYS WANTED TO ILLUSTRATE FOR SOMEMONE! & IV BEEN DRAWING EVER SENCE I WAS FOUR YEARS OLD !!! I LL SO QUALIFIE & EVERYTHING!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I hate to be the one to bring all of these rules down on you, but just make a note for future reference, and read the rules page carefully before you continue posting. ^_^

[quote name='Dark Hayden']ok...sorry[/quote]Typically, at OB we try to put a little more into our posts to make them.. well, worthwhile, you could say. If they don't really contribute to the discussion, they are spam and are not tolerated. :/

[quote name='Dark Hayden']Hey Ziopeth, I sent you an email....check it out[/quote]In this post, personal comments can be done through Private Message to avoid cluttering threads. Also, instead of double posting, we ask that you edit your previous post with things that you forgot to add. :)